Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Ashley...

This is a call for help specifically for Ashley, she seems to be the family blogger. We just set up our own family blog! :) And have no clue how to work it. Like- how do you link friends and family to your page? Thats mostly what I'm wondering, I guess I'm not in horrible shape. Also- for all those private bloggers in the family, [taun and ash]- how do we get so that we can view your blog all the time?
Thanks :)
our new family blog: craven6.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ashley said...

To link friends and family from your page you will need to go to the layout tab on your blog.

1. on your sidebar you'll click on the box entitled 'Add a Gadget'.

2. a new page will pop up. Click on Blog List. You'll need to know the blog address of the person you want to add. (i.e. Mine is www.hunterfamilyscoop.blogspot.com) Enter the whole web address and click 'Add to List'.

Tah-Dah!

Also, if you want to view a private blogger, they need to send you an invite to view their blog and you have to accept the invitation within 30 days or they will have to resend it to you. I know, it's a pain! I will send you another invite to mine just in case you haven't accepted yet.

If you have any more questions, I will try my best to answer them :)